- 67% of visits here come from a Mac, while 30% of visits come from a PC. If I saw this statistic two years ago, I would have thought something was wrong with my Analytics profile.
- 82% of you are returning visitors. The rest of you are new visitors. (Roughly 24% of users have visited this page over 200 times.)
- The state that this site gets the most visitors from is (surprise) Iowa. 148 visits in the last month are from Ames, while 118 visits are from Iowa City (which Analytics erroneously calls Oakdale.)
- About 120 people have found this blog while searching for the phrase "bagel miser."
So how about we try to forget about our troubles for a while? And we shall indulge in...
Cats and Babies
or: my browsing habits are surprisingly similar to those of my grandmother (hypothetically speaking - she's afraid to touch a computer)
or or: shit! I need to be doing actual academic stuff right now
- First: a classic. This was my gateway drug into videos of cats.
- This girl is well past baby age, but still: she might be the real life Amelie.
- Cats plus vacuums equals hilarity. (This is probably not what you are expecting.)
- On a similar note: babies plus power drills equals ingenuity. (This is also probably not what you are expecting.)
- As I'd explained to Mary: if I were a cat, I would spend my days doing things like this.
- About a month ago, Phillies fans booed at Sarah Palin when she made a stop by a game. That's because she made an unfortunate mistake: she was not wearing a baby costume.
- And to end our baby/cat parade: my Dad believes this cat has neurological problems.
Or perhaps I am the evil twin and I don't even know it.
Actually, he is from Michigan. This makes him the evil twin by default.
(I am not too concerned about potential identity theft; a Google search for "toma the mime" brings this page first.)